Now is the time to make sure you have packed everything up
- Pack an overnight bag with toiletries, change of clothes etc in case there is a delay with your removal company
- Pack some tea, coffee, milk, sugar and biscuits as emergency supplies
- Make sure all your valuables are packed and go with you on the move
- Make sure you mobile phones are charged before you leave and take chargers with you.
- Call the locksmiths, if used, to confirm the time
- Return the keys for your old home. Ensure the property is clean and tidy when you leave, whether you have sold your property or moved out of a rented home – leave your old home in the way in which you would like to find your new one.
- Send out Change of Address notifications to friends, acquaintances, relatives and anyone else who needs to know