Not happy with a member of the Julie Twist Properties team, product or service then please follow our company complaints procedure
1. Your complaint should be sent to the department manager.
Rentals Team – Filippo Bennardo – email@example.com
Sales Team – Ani Kraja – firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Management Team Ru Kellyevans – email@example.com
What happens next
2. The Manager for the particular department will initially deal with the complaint. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days of receiving the initial complaint
3. Your complaint will then be fully investigated and a detailed written response will be made within 15 working days.
4. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our initial investigation and response from the department manager, your complaint will be reviewed by Julie Twist the Managing Director who can be reached either by e mail Julie@julietwist.co.uk or by post to 237-239, Deansgate, Manchester M3 4EN and a detailed response will be made including the final view point.
5. If you are not satisfied following the final outcome (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge.
The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 2LX or click here to go directly to The Ombudsman website.