A grade II listed building Lancaster House was a packing and shipping warehouse built between 1905 and 1910 for Lloyd’s Packing Warehouses Limited,The building was designed by Harry S Fairhurst, who had become “the leading expert in the design of these advanced warehouses. Situated on Whitworth Street which was opened in 1899 and is lined with many large and grand warehouses.
The apartments all have high ceilings and all rooms are spacious. The units vary, from studios up to 3 bedroom apartments. This development is in the ideal location for anyone wanting to be close to Oxford Road.
71 Whitworth Street