Need Help with your property?
Need Help with your property?

We would love to send you details of new properties and products that may be of interest to you
Please doI'd Rather Not

Maintenance problems

Who should I contact to report a problem?
What should I do if there is damp and/or condensation in the property?
I have lost my keys – what should I do?
What is an emergency call-out?
My property is let only and I cannot get in touch with my landlord. What should I do?
I need to read my meters. Where can I obtain readings?



Related information

Your Guide to Renting in Manchester City Centre
Tenants Information And Fees
My rent FAQ’s
Tenants Renting Handbook
I am moving out of my property
Maintenance problems
Common Tenancy Problems
Ending a tenancy
A Guide to Cleanliness For Tenants