We are looking for an individual who can:
1. Manage your own property portfolio.
2. Arranging gas certificates and all other legal documentation required to ensure all properties comply with current legislation.
3. Organise inventories and checkouts with property inspectors to ensure a smooth checkout/inventory process.
4. Carry out references and immigration checks for all new tenants and preparation of all new move ins/tenancies.
5. Drawing up legally binding contracts ensuring all information is correct.
6. Provide professional legal advice to Landlords & Tenants in accordance with the Housing Act.
7. Serving of Section 21 & Section 8 Notices on behalf of Landlords.
8. Assist with court hearing process and liaise with Solicitors where necessary ensuring all correct information and legal documentation is provided.
9. Assist and respond to customer complaints.
10. Management of all tenancy extension and ensure extension fees are secured from Landlords and Tenants.
11. Monitor and recover rent arrears.
12. Initiate Rent Guarantee claims if Landlords have relevant cover in place.
13. Demonstrate high standards of administration skills, customer service and professionalism at all times.
14. Resolve any day to day issues that may arise.
15. Maintaining standards in accordance with company policies and ARLA regulations.
16. Receipting in rent payments on a daily basis and generating Landlord statements
17. Dealing with any account queries Landlords may have.
18. Organise property cleans where required to ensure properties are ready for new tenants.
We are looking for someone who,
Hours – Monday for Friday – with weekends and late nights (up till 8pm)
Salary – TBC – Please ask
Start Date: April time to cover materinty leave for about 10 months maybe longer this needs to be confirmed but will be at least for 10 months.
Training – Full training will be given.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org