Property inspector and Deposit clerk vacancy
We are currently looking for a full time Property Inspector/Deposit Clerk at our Deansgate Office
This role will involve the following:
- Diarising routine property inspections on a weekly basis.
- Carrying out periodic property inspections.
- Ensuring all property inspection reports are sent to Landlords in a timely manner and any issues are raised to the Property Managers or Maintenance Department.
- Attending properties prior to each tenancy to conduct inventories and provide a detailed written report for Landlords and Tenants.
- Attending properties at the end of each tenancy to conduct a checkout and compare the condition to the original inventory. Ensure a detailed report is drawn up and provided to Landlords and Tenants.
- Liaising with both the Landlord and Tenant in relation to the return of the deposit. Providing professional advice to both parties in accordance with the TDS terms and conditions.
- Manage any deposit disputes and provide all the relevant evidence to the TDS in order to support the claim.
- Liaise with the Accounts Manager and ensure deposits are released back to tenants in a timely manner.
- Work alongside our Maintenance Department in order to obtain quotes to support any deposit disputes.
- Demonstrate high standards of administration skills, customer service and professionalism at all times.
- Be able to prioritise your workload and manage your own personal diary.
- Resolve any day to day issues that may occur.
- Work closely with the Property Management Department to ensure all tenancies run smoothly throughout each department.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented
- Friendly and approachable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Has the desire to progress
- Some knowledge of Manchester would be a beneficial
- Able to work under pressure
- Has a good work ethic and takes pride in what they do.
- Able to use their own initiative
- Able to work as part of a team
Hours of work are Monday to Friday with some weekends and late nights (up till 8pm)
Salary – TBC – Please ask
Start Date: ASAP
Training – Full training will be given
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback has been received.